Monday, June 07, 2010

Proud

I know he doesn't want to make a big deal about it, but I just have to say how incredibly proud I am of my father. He is currently in Haiti, helping and hoping to make a difference. I just find that amazing. As I dropped him off at the airport yesterday morning, I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed. If I can do even half of the good things my dad has done, I'll consider my life a success. If I had the financial means, I would have gone with him. I hope it's a wonderful experience for him-it'll be heartbreaking, I'm sure, but possibly also heartwarming. I just think it's way cool that he decided to do this!!!!

3 comments:

Jen Estes said...

What an awesome dad!

Anonymous said...

We are all proud of him. People that don't your dad don't realize how far out of his comfort zone he is. It has to be a God thing!

KD said...

it is definitely a God thing! My daddy rocks!