Tuesday, June 08, 2010

14 months!

I can't believe my little munckin niece is already 14 months old! Where does the time go? She is turning into such a funny (and feisty!) little person. She has Grandpa Davidson wrapped around her chubby little fingers. Alright, if I'm being honest, she has ALL of us wrapped around her chubby little fingers.....

This past weekend we were all at my parents house and Miss Kendall constantly wanted to be outside....she would pick flowers and bring them in to various members of the family-she was so proud of herself! She also liked to pick up rocks and throw them in the pond. Such a nature girl! The best, however, was when she led my brother (her Uncle Tim) around the house by the dog's leash. She just thought that was hilarious!

She's also starting to throw tantrums, which, unfortunately for her, are hilarious! She bends down and puts her head on the ground (looks kinda like she's getting ready to do a somersault) and cries. I'm not doing the visual justice....trust me, it's funny. She's picking up new words every day, she likes to walk around and "talk" in this cute little sing-song voice and she still loves, loves, loves dogs! We found some of our old childhood books in my parents basement ("Fire Cat", anyone???) that we were able to read to her (I'm sad we can't find "Pete the Parakeet".....that was the book both my sister and I learned to read with). She knows no strangers and LOVES to be the center of attention (wonder where she gets that????). She is such a fun kid. Aunt Kerri is obviously in love with her!

No comments: