Monday, August 15, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow!

Guess what tomorrow is? Tomorrow my nephew will be greeting the world! YAY! I can't believe it's finally time! He will be arriving tomorrow morning via scheduled c-section. Our family is so freakin excited. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight! Still not sure how big sister Kendall feels about the whole thing, but I think having "pawpaw and bal" giving her attention all week should help.

I just can't wait to see that sweet little baby's face. I can't wait to get that phone call tomorrow that he is here and 100% healthy and that my sister is 100% ok after the surgery. That's all I want right now. That's all life is gonna be about this week. That beautiful baby boy and his big sister are such blessings. We are so lucky!

We're also blessed tha my sis and brother-in-law now live here so that we can all be present when the little guy is born-no, not for the actual c-section, but that day. No more traveling to Texas for us! And now that my brother lives here too, he will have easy access to his new nephew (not to mention his little niece who loves her Tim!).


No comments: