Monday, August 08, 2011

8

We're in single digits folks. Eight days until my nephew arrives! Although I'm sure his mommy would be perfectly fine with him coming earlier. I can't believe he's almost here! Nine months is a long time....and now it's down to a week or less. SO exciting!

My brother is officially all moved in and starts his new job next week. Going to be so much fun having him here. Davidson Sibs together again. Watch out STL!

Had a good weekend, got to babysit my munchkin on Sat. We had a good time playing Little People, coloring and K locking me in the dog's room (this is great fun for her). We watched Shrek on TV, she lost her mind when she spotted Tinkerbell in one of the scenes-kid loves herself some "Tinterbell". We made home made pizza...I had a two-year old helper ("I help you Kewwi"). I think she ate more pepperoni than she put on the pizza, but it was still fun "cooking" with her. She did get mad at me when we were coloring-she had her Tinkerbell coloring book and I had a Sesame Street one. I was coloring a picture of Oscar the Grouch and K insisted on his umbrella being colored yellow...this was after I started to color it red. I soon saw the error of my ways and quickly corrected it. I mean, obviously his umbrella should be yellow!

Right now we're just in Baby Watch mode. It's gonna be all about 2.0 for awhile. Aunt Kewwi can't wait!

No comments: