Tuesday, August 02, 2011

37 Weeks!

My little nephew is officially considered full term today! As far as I know, he remains in his mommy's tummy, however. Unless he decides to come out on his own, he will be surgically removed two weeks from today! August 16 is his projected date of birth. SO EXCITED! Although he was served his eviction notice from mommy's uterus last week. Guess mommy is done being pregnant. :)

We are so excited to meet our little guy. I'm not sure how excited big sister Kendall is though. Originally she told me all the toys in the house are "Keno's", but she later agreed that her baby brother can have "two toy". Very kind of her, right? I'm sure there will be some jealousy issues, but hopefully she will love her brother.....as much as a two year old can. Actually, I'm most concerned about Chloe, the dog. She's had to endure one kid entering her life already, but now two? It may be too much for her to bear. She's been very needy lately and acting really weird. Poor pup.

His nursery is So.Darn.Cute. It's done in a baby elephant theme with brown, tan and baby blue accents. I can't wait to see his sweet little face....and know what his name is! It's a closely guarded secret. I've waited this long, so surely I can wait two more weeks.

Yay for babies!

4 comments:

Blue said...

Wow! It's baby time again? Seems like just yesterday that Kendall was born.
And another Cubs fan will enter our world : )

KD said...

Now Blue, I'm not allowed to encourage Cubs love. ;)

In fact, my niece said, on her own "Go Carno's" the other day, which roughly translated I think means Go Cardinals.

Kendall is now this talking kid-not a baby anymore. You can actually have conversations with her which is totally cool. The other day she was driving her stuffed dog to school (she has a giant like Little Tykes school bus), and used the leash as a seatbelt, saying "seatbelt safe". That's my smart girl!

Yes, it's almost baby time! SO hard to believe, yet I'm sure my sis will tell you that it.is.definitely.time. :)

Blue said...

Kendall is just too cute. She will be a wonderful big sister.

KD said...

Awww, thanks Blue! She is pretty darn cute. I think she will definitely have some jealousy moments, but I think she will be a good big sister too. :)