Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Baby Girl Baum update

The contractions are 17 minutes apart and my poor sis is sitting very uncomfortably at work right now. It still may be another couple of days, but baby girl is DEFINITELY well on her way! My mom and I are on standby, phones glued to our sides, will keep you posted. Baby girl will definitely be here in the next couple of days, maybe on the family birthdate of April 8 (joining Kelli and Aunt Paula).

Oh I can't wait to hear that my niece has been born and can't wait to meet her next week!!!!! My only request is this sis-can you make sure she's not born while I'm at work. I mean, I'm gonna cry and as you know, we are not pretty cryers....I'm just sayin. ;)

Oh, and mom would like for the baby to at least wait until after mom's hair appointment at 4:30pm today. Thanks. ;)

2 comments:

Val said...

Okay -- let the labor begin! My hair is now cut and colored and I'm ready to roll. Come on Baby B Grandma is ready for you!I can't wait to see your little face.

KD said...

Alright! Granny's lookin good, we're officially ready! Bring on that baby!!!! :)