Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol Top 7....short and sweet

I'm keeping this one short because, quite honestly, I was only half paying attention tonight. The top 7 had to do songs from movies tonight with the strange direction of Quentin Tarantino who was TOTALLY flirting with Adam Lambert. I'm just sayin....



The judges, thanks to their long winded critiques from last week, only critiqued two at a time this week-I kinda like that format. Good work, AI. Although I think EVERYONE should be critiqued by Simon. I mean, he's almost always right, in my opinion.



ALLISON-She sang "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" from the Armageddon soundtrack. She sounded good, although her dress was soooo not flattering, made her look a bit hippy. I'm just sayin....



ANOOP-Oh Anoop, loved him! He sang "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" from Robin Hood (Prince of Thieves-don't forget that part). Cheesy song, yes. But Anoop sang it beautifully!



MATT-He sang another Bryan Adams hit, "To Really Love A Woman" from Don Juan De Marco (um, wasn't Johnny Depp in that movie? Yum), which, I'm kinda ashamed to admit, I like to belt out in the car on occasion. Anyhoo....I really wasn't diggin it, parts of it were a hot mess, but the end was good. Because it was over.

DANNY-He sang Endless Love. A great song, but the beginning was slow and boring...the end was GREAT though! Danny didn't listen to Quentin Tarantino when he told him to keep his hands in his pockets. Shame on you Danny Boy.

ADAM-I don't care what Mike says, I think he looked kinda hot. He sang "Born To Be Wild" from the Easy Rider soundtrack, it was a bit over the top, but his vocals were amazing. Again.

KRIS-Loved me some Kris! He sang "I'm Falling Slowly" from some movie I don't remember, his high notes were great, but he looked like was playing dress up in his daddy's suit, didn't he? That suit he was wearing was way too big.

LIL-She sang "The Rose". All I gotsta say is, Lil's in trouble folks.

Hard to say who the bottom will be tonight....I'm gonna go with Lil, Matt and probably Kris.

I think Miss Lil is gone. Buh bye.

No comments: