Thursday, August 24, 2006

You really don't want to be at 170 and 40 during 5:00 rush hour....

Ok, so I started my new job this week. So far, so good. It is a LOT to learn, but luckily I'm a quick learner. If you show me how to do something once, I usually get it. We're doing a lot of training right now. I'm getting antsy, I want to get on the computer and do this already! It's been rough adjusting to being an 8-4:30 person. Still having trouble sleeping (even w/Tylenol PM-I think I'm immune to it), but I know that will pass w/time. All my co-workers are great, my supervisor is great (any sup that will say the "f" word at work is alright w/me!). I'm glad I have friends that already work here. Makes the transition easier. Wanna give a shout out to my favorite old co-worker, Stephen. I know it isn't the same w/out me, but it will all be ok! Hell, maybe I'll come back and do those 4 hours a week, who knows?

No comments: