Sunday, August 13, 2006

Skittles overload

Today, I learned that my staff at work really do love me. I walked into the office today to find balloons all over my desk with "good luck" signs everywhere. The best part however, was the bottles of Diet Coke and the several packages of Skittles on the table in the kitchen. They DO know what I like. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, my co-worker Gabe came in and presented me with a homemade Skittles cake. It's a red velvet cake with red icing and Skittles on it everywhere. I have died and gone to Kerri heaven.....I promised J I wouldn't be too wired tonight...must pace myself. I'm gonna miss these people, I really am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet..makes me miss Team Sunday-Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen! Girl, how the hell are ya? How's life at Gateway in good ol' GC? I'm gonna miss Team Sunday, thats for sure. Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

damn that shit is crack keep me up till 300 am

KD said...

Yea, JB, what happened to "that stuff doesn't wack me out like it does you".....what was that I wasn't gonna say? Oh yea....I TOLD YOU SO! :)

Anonymous said...

lol well if i would have had a good movie i would of stayed up more lol lol lol give me more

Anonymous said...

nope, you've been cut off. maybe we both need Skittles rehab. I'll look into some programs....