Saturday, August 26, 2006

home hair highlights and the Dent County fall festival-2006

Uh.....yea. So I was whining and complaining (I know you're surprised by that) about how it is so freakin' expensive to highlight my hair at the salon. I'm talking like over $100 usually. So, mom and I got the brilliant idea to do home highlights. Uh.....well, I figured the worst that could happen is that I would look like a bigger freak than normal, so I said what the hell!
Tonight from 6-8pm I will be working the concession stand at the Dent County Fall Festival with my parents. Rockin' Saturday night, huh? Yes, I will be grilling hamburgers, hotdogs and serving people nachos. Yippee. After that, I am going to the movies with my little brother to see Snakes on a Plane. It's gonna scare the crap out of me, I'm sure. I will be blogging later to let y'all know how the gig at the Fall Festival turns out. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur always a freak so the hair dont matter,hell dent countys best moments lol u working with ur hands.

Anonymous said...

yeah cant see that someone from there has to date there brother ha must be no j left