Thursday, August 17, 2006

My last day at the crisis line

I haven't cried-yet. I've come close. I mean, come on, when the vice president of the company calls you into his office to wish you well and give you a hug, tell me you wouldn't tear up. I walked into the office today to sea of red and blue crepe paper and balloons everywhere-my exact comment was "it looks like Spiderman threw up in here". I know, I'm not right. The decorations were cool, what was a little creepy, however, was someone had made probably a hundred copies of my picture from my employee ID and plastered them around the office. I was a little disturbed having to stare at myself all day. When I finally made it to my desk, I found a princess crown and several presents, including a 12 pack of Diet Coke and two 1 pound bags of Skittles. These people know what I like. Rumor has it Stephen did the decorating in the middle of the night (such dedication!). There was tons of goodies (brownies, cookies, cupcakes)-I am soooo on a sugar high right now. I can't seem to stop eating the brownies. I KNEW I shouldn't have thrown away my fat pants!! Damn. The princess crown is a bit small-either that or I just have a big fat head. I can't believe I only have 3 hours left. I've been taking some calls, for the last time. I've spent a lot of time shredding paper-again (been doing that all week). It's the end of an era at the crisis line. The place will definitely be quieter and less obnoxious with me gone. J-we gotta find a place to put the, um...interesting gifts I received, such as the angel statue, the red/yellow cow, the elephant candle, and the barbie doll (I'm not sure, so don't ask). I think I'm starting to come down from my sugar high....getting sleepy now......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no more room in or trash bin we live in behind wal mart time to move to targets

Anonymous said...

baby-don't tell everyone about how we're living in a dumpster! now the secrets out!

Anonymous said...

o shittttttttttttttttt now they know damit im going to hell 4 sure

Anonymous said...

yes, hell is definitely in your future. good luck w/that. :)