Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hines Ward FTW!

I must confess, prior to his stint on Dancing With The Stars, I didn't even know who Hines Ward was. I'm not a super huge football fan but when I do watch, it's solely to follow my beloved Rams. However, I AM a DWTS loyalist, so I watched every week. And pretty much from the beginning, Hines Ward was my favorite. One-he's adorable. Two-he seems like a really, truly nice guy who loves his mama. Three-the man can DANCE. And when he does? It's pretty sexy,not gonna lie. I saw him in an interview and he was all embarrassed because women were posting on his Facebook page about how much they love his butt. I was not one of the posters but I gotta say....dude's got a nice ass. For reals.

Anyhoo, he won DWTS this year with partner Kym Johnson (and there are rumors that they may be a couple in real life which would totally be adorable). Yay for him! He is the 2nd football player to win-Emmit Smith did in 2006. Now the only thing on Monday nights to fill the DWTS void is....The Bachelorette. Meh.

See? Adorable.

No comments: