Thursday, May 05, 2011

Carlos Pena HR Watch 2011: TWO in a row!

WARNING: The use of sarcasm was indeed used in the making of this post.

Whoooooooa! Don't call it a comeback! No really, don't. Carlos Pena, our "power hitting" first baseman, the same Carlos Pena that hadn't hit a homerun all season (well, a month in, anyway), has now hit a homerun TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Holla! Wooooooo! Could this be the spark he needs to become that power hitting first baseman we've expected him to be?  We shall see.
Now, don't get me wrong, I loves me some Carlos Pena...but mostly because I think he's hot. Gotta be honest here. I mean, you should check out the view when he's on first base. Just sayin.
I hope to see him continue to hit the long ball...preferably with runners on. Baby steps Carlos. Baby steps.

No comments: