Friday, January 21, 2011

Sorry Chicago

Somehow yesterday I committed myself to cheering for the Packers this weekend. I'm not entirely sure how that happened. I was on the phone with someone in Wisconsin and she asked me who I was rooting for. I felt cornered....and panicked....and somehow this led to me assuring her I'd root for the Packers. It was real tricky how it all went down. I do, however, look good in a cheesehead hat. Not gonna lie.

Truth is, I don't really care who wins. I really don't. I've moved on to Blues hockey and am gaining excitment for the upcoming baseball season (pitchers and catchers report next month!). And possible Spring Training plans. So....football shmootball.

Oh and............GO PACK? Um...Aaron Rodgers for President? Er, um.....Cheeseheads rule?

5 comments:

J.J. said...

You are rooting (can I even use that term here?) for the right team. GO PACK!

J.J. said...

Oh, and by the way, did you see that Our friend MB2009 was arrested for an undisclosed felony in LA? I don't care what it cost to get out of that contract, I am soooo glad he is no longer a Cub!!!

KD said...

MB is such a loser. I mean, seriously. And SOOOOO glad he's no longer a Cub.

Hi JJ! Have we decided if we're gonna be excited about the season yet? Read in the STL paper today that the local baseball "experts" think the NL Central will go Cubs/Cards (in either order they say), then Reds, Brewers and the Stros and P-rats can fight it out for last. Um....we shall see.....

Blue said...

I have to go with the Bears this weekend, not a Packers fan at all. And I want to see the Jets win as well, not a Steelers fan either....lol.
GO CUBS!!!!!

J.J. said...

I would love to see the Cubs win the division, but alas, I am skeptical (after all I am a Cubs fan). I do not want the dirty birds to be anywhere near the top. Would love to see them fighting with the P-rats for the bottom spot. :-)

YEAH PACKERS!! (am am with you on the Jets though Blue. I really did not want the Steelers to win)