Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prayers

I will never understand why bad things happen to good people.

I was devastated to hear yesterday that my friend Kelly's beautiful two month old baby boy, Adam James, had died Tuesday night. WHY in the world did that have to happen? It makes me so angry and incredibly sad. And my heart is breaking for them. I hate being unable to physically be there for her (she lives in Maryland), but I'm asking everyone that believes in prayer to please keep the Sauk family in your prayers. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain they are going through.

This is yet another reminder to please, please tell your friends and family how much you love them. We really don't say the words "I love you" enough. Maybe people are afraid to be too mushy or sappy? I don't know, but I'm telling you, if you are someone I'm lucky enough to call family or a friend, know that I love you.

No comments: