Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More baseball updates: Alfonso Soriano's mom died unexpectedly and more proof that Milton Bradley is the world's biggest asshole

My condolences to Cubs outfielder Alfonso Soriano and his family regarding the news that his mom passed away suddenly last night from an apparent heart attack. I just read that Sori had taken her to Disney World just last week-I'm so glad he has that memory to keep with him. Very sad news.

In other, more disturbing (but not surprising news), former Cub Milton Bradley has yet again been arrested for violence toward a woman. Of course, innocent until proven guilty...BUT THIS ISN'T HIS FIRST ARREST FOR THIS. What an asshole. I mean, there is seriously something wrong with him. He defines narcissism.....and sociopath. I'm sure he'll accuse us all of being racist again.  Dear MLB teams: STOP PAYING THIS GUY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. He doesn't deserve it. He needs to just go away.

1 comment:

Blue said...

I feel bad for Fonsi, losing a parent is the worst things to have to to through.
I'm sick of MB and his bs, it's like he is an Albert Belle clone.