Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kendall visits St. Louis!

The fam outside the Olive Garden. Yes, we're a classy bunch. Hey, those breadsticks are good, alright???
there's my happy little niece!

sitting in grandma's lap


Grandpa Davidson decided he'd teach Kendall how to walk....at only four months old. She looks like she's digging it though.....
Such a happy baby! Check out her Mizzou dress. Go Tigers!!! (her daddy went to Mizzou). :)
My sister, brother-in-law and sweet baby niece were only in town for the weekend, but any time I get to spend with them is good time. We made the most of the short visit. Kendall got to attend her first Girl's Lunch (every month, me, my aunts and female cousins all have lunch together). This month's lunch had a HUGE turnout! I'm pretty sure our waiter at the Olive Garden hated us. I know my parents are excited because in just under two weeks they are going to Texas to watch Miss Kendall for a week while her baby sitter goes on vacation. Aunt Kerri has to wait SIX more weeks to see baby girl....looking forward to that last weekend of September!
She may be the most photographed baby in America. Perhaps the world. I can't help it. She's my only niece and I just can't get enough of her!!!!

11 comments:

Blue said...

So very cute....did she get a breadstick?....lol

KD said...

Thanks Blue! No breadsticks yet, but she did start on cereal this week! Pretty big stuff! :)

Blue said...

Cereal is a big step, before you know it, it'll be funnel cake....lol

KD said...

Oooo, funnel cake-you said the magic words, Blue! LMAO!

Is the game being televised out your way tonight?

Blue said...

No Cubs on tv for me tonight. Just Dirty Birds/Dodgers and NYY/A's, how about there, is the game going to be on tv?

KD said...

nope, not here either. and it doesn't start until 9 local time...that's almost past my bedtime. HA! :) i guess I could watch the Cards game but yesterday's Cards game made me yell curse words in my living room. perhaps it's best i don't watch them anymore..... :)

Blue said...

I guess I'm lucky that we don't get too many Cards games here unless they are playing the Giants or are on ESPN, we don't see them at all.
I did see a Cards fan at Marshalls on Saturday, one of the very very few around here.

KD said...

well, Blue, even the folks from the group home have to be let out every now and again.... :)

Blue said...

lol....Very true
I bought a box of baseball cards at Target yesterday and pulled a Big Z, Fuke and Fonzy, very nice cards. And I pulled a game used jersey card from one of the guys on your Hottie List....Chase Utely...lol

KD said...

Niiiice!

Yes, I do love myself some Chase Utley...I'm fully prepared to cheer for the Phillies once the Cubs are officially eliminated, oh wait, I mean....go Cubs go! :)

Blue said...

I haven't given up hope just yet. I'm not crazy about the Phillies, but I would rather have them repeat than see the Cards take it all.