Thursday, August 27, 2009

As if the Cubs season couldn't get any worse....enter Milton Bradley

A quote from the Cubs Milton Bradley:

"I'm always the story, whether I hit .500 or hit .100," Bradley said. "Somehow, someway, everything revolves back to me. I guess I'm kind of a big deal or something. People like talking about Milton Bradley. Not to my face, always behind my back."

Correction Mr. Bradley, you are just a narcissistic asshole. I'd gladly say that to your face but your history of domestic violence kinda stops me from doing so.....

9 comments:

Jen Estes said...

At least the Cubs are catering to his bitch ass:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/columns/blog?post=4427837&name=friedell

KD said...

Ugh, I am SO sick of him. Always playing the race card-whatever.

What he clearly neglects to see is that the fans boo and heckle him BECAUSE HE SUCKS. I pray he is NOT in a Cubs uni next season. Even if he has a stellar year w/someone else-it's just not worth it-he's poison in the clubhouse. Don't need that.

ern said...

I cannot agree with you more, Ker. He is poison in the clubhouse. I think he's poison wherever he plays.

Jen Estes said...

I have very little doubt that the Cubs WILL move him this offseason. They pretty much have to, right? I'm sure we will eat soooo much money but I think it's worth it.

Can't say we weren't warned. I don't know any Cubs fans that didn't give him more than a few chances to prove he'd changed. *hangs head in shame*

Blue said...

MB's gotta go, I tried to be positive when we signed him, but he's been nothing but a negative to the team.....I say tell him to pack his bags and hit to road jack.

KD said...

Seriously...Uncle Miltie gotsta go. Buh bye.

J.J. said...

Uh, Milty, you get paid millions of dollars to PLAY BASEBALL, (and not all that well besides) why aren't you just the teenieat bit greatful that you are not unemployed, homeless or starving, or REALLY persecuted, (not just in your head)like millions of other people in the world.

luvrob said...

is his name really Milton Bradley?

KD said...

Yes, Rob, it really is. :)