Wednesday, August 05, 2009

KD's MLB All-Hottie Team: Even if you suck, as long as you're pretty, you're IN!

My Team of Hotties is NL heavy, admittedly. I don't know much about those AL mofo's (there could be lots of undiscovered hotness over there, who knows?). I know Jen over at Cubblogging couldn't bring herself to list any Dirty Birds, uh, I mean, Cardinals, but I am not as strong as she. I have a weakness for Skip Schumaker and I'm not afraid to admit it! It is also Cub heavy, I mean, DUH! I don't even know if I have all the positions covered. This list is based solely on looks and is completely and totally superficial. Because that's how I roll.....And now, in no particular order (except for Hoffy listed first-he's my main crush this season)

From the Cubs:

Micah Hoffpauir-he's a sexy beast, wish he played everyday. Then again, there IS that .149 batting average......
Aramis Ramirez-Oh Rami, how I love thee. I can even ignore the cock fighting......
Sean Marshall-Sean has grown on me this year, I think it's the stubble.....
Rich Harden-The only Canuck on the list, Rich has the best ass in North America. That, alone, got him on the list.
Ted Lilly-Ted is more adorable than hot per se, but DAMN do I have a crush on him!
Ryan Theriot-adorable AND Cajun.
Derrek Lee-tall drink of water, that one
Kevin Gregg-yes he sucks, but he's tall, dark, handsome and goggled. Me likey.
Randy Wells-Belleville's own! He is a-dor-a-ble. And I dig the stubble...I'm sensing a theme....

From the CARDINALS:
Mark DeRosa-Yes, DeRo looks better in blue, but he is so damn sexy, I HAD to put him on my list.
Albert Pujols (clean shaven, please)-I cannot tell a lie, the greatest player in baseball is kinda a sexy beast.
Skip Schumaker-he just does it for me, don't know why

From the Mets:
David Wright-this 3rd baseman will have to play second fiddle to Rami on my All-Hottie team, but he's still adorable and should make the list.
Jeff Francouer-he's just hot.

From the Dodgers:
James Loney-big crush on him, can't help it

From the Brewers:
JJ Hardy-he's real pretty......

From the Phillies:
Chase Utley-one of my newest crushes. I fully intend to cheer him on all the way to the World Series. Oh wait, uh I mean cheering on my Cubbies.......


And our American League representatives:
Grady Sizemore from the Indians. I mean, have you SEEN him??? Hot, hot, hot
Joe Mauer from the Twins-he's real purty too.

6 comments:

Jen Estes said...

OMG, love your list (well most of it....then again, it's not like they're wearing uniforms or anything else in these fantasies anyway)! I really wanted Joe Mauer on me - er, I mean, "mine" too...maybe I can move Geo to backup catcher.

Oh, the things that get us through off days.

KD said...

Seriously.....who are we kidding? This is what gets us through the SEASON.

ern said...

Nice! that's my kind of list.

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about Francouer - he is hot isn't he? I did my list but alas it was all Cubbies except for DeRo (who will always be a Cub in my heart) and Grady. Honestly the only time I see other teams is when they play the Cubs and usually I'm just telling them to move so I can see our sexy boys better:)

KD said...

I'm in total Cub withdrawal. It's been several days since I've seen our boys. I need them like a crackhead needs crack.

Jen Estes said...

OMG, I know KD. Doesn't it seem like it's been months???

I need them like a methhead needs meth.