Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I realize I don't really post a lot anymore. I've lost the desire to write.....it's sad really. I feel like I don't really have much to say....But let me see if I can catch you up on the latest happenings of my life....

...Very excited for my sister's baby shower next week. Her friends and I have been planning and working hard for the last couple of months...can't believe it's only a week away! I can't wait to see her in all her 30 week pregnant glory! It's gonna be so much fun, just having all our family and Red and Jon's friends together.....can't wait! I keep seeing cute baby stuff and just want to buy it all! That little baby girl is gonna be so loved and so spoiled.... :)

...Making birthday plans. I initially really really just wanted to sit at home by myself and lament about how damn old I'm getting, but alas, my wonderful friends will not allow that to happen. And I guess I'm glad. I've decided on PF Chang's for dinner (YUM!) and then we'll see where the night takes us. You can't do much about getting old, so you may as well make the most of it, right? I'm sure I'll be having some feel sorry for myself moments in the next couple of weeks, just bear with me.

...I miss my Canadian boy and really wish I could see him....

...I have some great nights out with friends planned in the coming weeks. I really, really love my friends. I have NO idea what I'd do without them! There are a couple of girls nights out planned as well as Mardi Gras at the end of February. Fun times, fun times!

...the Cubs FINALLY have a new owner, the richer-than-God Rickett's family. Buy us a late Christmas present in the form of one Jake Peavy please! Thanks Mr. Ricketts! :)

I think that's about it for now. I need to get back to doing nothing now. Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments: