Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!

Two degrees this morning. Two. That's not very many. That's frickin frackin COLD. And apparently when it's cold, people forget how to use the gas pedal in their cars. WHY was everyone driving so slow this morning????? I mean, seriously. Apparently the wind chill is in the -12 degree range. Ick. These desperate times have made me do desperate things....like sleep with socks on. I know, crazy. I HATE sleeping with socks on, don't ask me why, I just do. But last night, the Santa socks made an appearance (the ones I got from my sis for Christmas, they're all nice and warm and fuzzy). I still say that with all this icky coldness we should at LEAST get some snow out of the deal.....

American Idol. It's back. And I love it. Of course, it's the tryouts right now. They are not focusing as much on the bad people, which I suppose is good, but it does take down the entertainment factor a bit (perhaps why they are down 10% in viewers????). Ok, dude whose wife just died? Made me cry. And he was really good and may just possibly be my early favorite. Who knew that Jason Castro's brother could sing? I think he's better than his brother.....Oh, and I'm kinda likin the new judge-she's sassy, and you all know I like sassy. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it seem a LITTLE irrational to hate something that is essential in keeping you warm on a cold night???

KD said...

Listen Canuck, as we've discussed before, it is not often that I am rational, so why would I start now?