Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy October to ya!!!!

That's what our crazy drunk neighbor said when we were living at Georgetown-remember Red? That guy sucked!

It's October! Yay! My absolute favorite month. I put up my Halloween decorations today. I had fought the urge for long enough. It's officially Halloween month, so let the decorating begin! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, it doesn't really feel like October since it's 80+ degrees outside, but that's ok!

I'm feeling a little better today, but still way weak. At least my head doesn't feel like it weighs 100 pounds anymore.

Mom-love that courthouse web site! Of course, we always knew the Salem government was corrupt. Whomever started that blog is pure genius!

Have a good week y'all. I'm thinking of an Ivory Tiger outing this coming Friday. If anyone is interested, let me know. They are playing somewhere in Fenton. Go to the link for their site to see for sure!

No comments: