Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank you

Even though it feels like my entire life is turned upside down right now, I do still have the realization that I have a wonderful support system around me. My friends (and you know who you are) have been GREAT. I really don't know what I would do without you guys. Thanks to everyone who has tried to keep me busy and offered me a place to crash-your friendship means more to me now than it ever has. And I want to take this time to apologize. I know that over the last year, I have neglected a lot of my friendships (and family) and I want to say that I am sincerely sorry. I have no excuse. The fact that you can forgive me and still be my friend means the world to me. You have no idea.....and to my family, I know you are waiting for the Old Kerri to return. All I can say is, have patience, she will return someday, hopefully soon. Know that your love and support will be the one thing that gets me through.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Kerri . . .

You're a Golden Clipboard winner in my books!!!

RP

KD said...

Thanks RP-I knew I could count on you to make me smile-you always have! I wish you weren't a whole country away! I could use some quality RP time right about now! :) Actually, what I really could use is some "Roxanne" karaoke.....

Cheryl Verde said...

Your Grandmother Patricia would have said and I quote: "This too shall pass!".

Your Great Grandmother Nana would have said and I quote "Keep your chin up Darlin!".

I say - "You know you are related to the Baumgartner women - you are strong and resilient! Life is just a journey - pray, learn and enjoy the ride!". If you need anything...you can count on me.

Love you!
Auntie C

Anonymous said...

thx auntie! funny, my boss also said "this too shall pass". freaked me out...think she was channeling grandma????

Anonymous said...

You should be thankful that I am a whole country away . . . otherwise you would be in steamroller range

KD said...

I'd give my left arm for a Canadian steamroller right about now. How many hours is a flight from STL to Vancouver????

Anonymous said...

With a Canadian steamroller, you'd be lucky to only lose an arm

KD said...

that's a risk I'm willing to take....