Friday, October 20, 2006

clarity

Clarity is a wonderful thing. It doesn't often happen to me, but when it does, it feels like a million pounds have been lifted. I have achieved some sort of clarity this week. Doesn't matter what it's about, what matters is what I learn from it. I've learned that certain things are out of my control and that all I can do is try my hardest and, if it doesn't work, I will know I did everything I could. This really could apply to anything in life. So, KD is in a good place right now. Don't y'all love it when I get all philosophical and stuff? Scary, isn't it????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Cubs manager Lou Piniella dismissed rumors that he would lure Rodriguez to Chicago, but trade speculation involving A-Rod and the Cubs figures to be the talk of the offseason.
It's a natural fit, because A-Rod would help the Cubs get to the postseason, then help keep them out of the World Series.

Anonymous said...

who is leaving this crap on my blog? there is no trash talkin' my boys! i've got harry caray's daughter michelle on my side now.....holy cow, indeed!