Monday, October 16, 2006

blah, blah, blah

Ick-what a nasty Monday morning! It's cold and rainy here in the STL. Dude-I saw a pickup truck upside down on Hwy 70 this morning. Not a good thing. There were accidents everywhere, because, apparently once it starts raining, people think they have the green light to drive like even bigger idiots than usual. It took me an hour to get to work this morning.

I'm in a really good mood today for some odd reason. Not that I'm complaining-I'll take it. Haven't had a lot of good mood days lately it seems. I'm trying to snap out of whatever funk I'm in. For those around me that I am torturing, I apologize. I'm trying, I promise.

Well, I'll keep this short because I have 14 cases today (the most I've ever had), so I will be a busy little bee from probably 11am-on. Have a good icky Monday. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

No comments: