Sunday, October 22, 2006

The haunted clown house from HELL

SO not right. The haunted house we went to tonight had a freakin' clown room!!!! As I screamed "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God", a clown followed me, saying the same thing. All I could do was hide behind Karen and hope the evil clown would get away from me (hey J, it may have been Jo Jo or Sparky-you know they get a lot of work this time of year. About time those bastards got a job.). Then I announced to anyone listening that I needed a drink. I'd say it was well deserved, having to go through that traumatic ordeal. Before we went in, the security guy told us we weren't allowed to cuss. I was like "well, what if I accidentally cuss?". He was like "well, I guess thats ok"....I think I did say "WTF" a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure "oh holy shit" came out of my mouth too. I couldn't help it. The haunted house was as fun as it was scary. I seriously laughed the whole time-my stomach hurt I was laughing so hard. Felt good-haven't laughed like that in a while (I seriously think the last time I laughed that hard was the night J and I went driving around Wildwood and kept seeing deer and the Horse Crossing sign). After the harrowing ordeal with the clowns was over, we went over to Trailhead for a much deserved beer. It was a good night, despite the icky rainy yuckiness. And now I'm home, and going to bed-that one beer made me sleepy. I just know I'm gonna have nightmares about clowns tonight......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not done with you yet Davidson

Bozo