Thursday, October 12, 2006

Click

Every time I have ever watched a movie with J, undoubtedly I fall asleep. It never fails. Doesn't matter what movie it is (although, if it involves Vin Diesel or Nicolas Cage, you can be SURE I'll fall asleep fast). I don't know what it is, movies just make me sleepy. Must be that short attention span....Anyway, last night J and I watched the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. And, for the first time ever, KD stayed awake and J was the one that fell asleep! Ha! The tables finally turned. The movie was ok (best line was his like 5 year old kid saying "daddy, have you been smoking crack?"), it got weird near the end (as any movie with Christopher Walken would). Just wanted to have this occasion documented as it is not likely to happen again for a long, long time.

No comments: