Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ugh...I hate sleepless nights

I so couldn't sleep last night. I don't know why, because I was really tired. As I laid there staring at the ceiling fan, I grew more and more frustrated. As I watched the clock go past midnight, I grew more and more frustrated. I really, really hate nights like that. Especially when you get up to start your day after having virtually no sleep and it's nice and cloudy outside-perfect sleeping weather. So, I'm thinking it's gonna be a Skittles and Diet Coke kind of day. Consider yourselves warned.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey KD. How are you? Are you getting all geared up for Halloween? I bet you are getting excited!!!
Heidi

KD said...

Girl-you know I'm excited about Halloween-I LOVE IT!!!!!How is Maine? Tell your hubby that one of his former co-workers, Alex Something, works w/me now. Take care!