Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pics from Cubs/Dodgers at Wrigley

To all you lady Cubs fans, feast your eyes on our hot boys. For you other fans, well, feast your eyes on our hot boys....
.The only thing that would have been better is if he was in that shirt. Or out of it. Whatever.
Beautiful Wrigley! As you can see, the wind was blowing WAY in that day......
Cubbies warming up.....LOU!!!!Come on, ya gotta get a Manny pic, right? He cracks me the hell up!
Darlin Starlin!Why hello there, Mr. Lee......REEEEEEEDS!!!! This one's for Jen, JJ and IHDR. Our old fave Reed with DLee and Riot......
Dear Mr. Colvin, I love you.
Hee hee! The lights went out at Wrigley! Fun times.
Erin and I at Murphy's
TED!!!!!!!

Look at Ted in his cute little jacket. And Geo!!!
LMFAO! I love this pic of Ted "batting". SO cute!
Sexy Sean.......Filthy Marm.......Adorable Tyler...who gave the Cubs their only run on Thursday.
Finally got to wave the "W" flag and sing "Go Cubs Go" at Wrigley. Check that off my bucket list......

3 comments:

Jen Estes said...

LOVE IT! The Reeeeeeeed pic made me sad though. I forgot how much I missed him.

Blue said...

Great pics KD, looks like you had a blast.

KD said...

I know Jen...and Reed was lookin pretty good too...
Thanks blue! It was a good time. I already wanna go back....can I live at Wrigley? Think the Ricketts fam would allow that?