Thursday, July 07, 2011

Beautiful poetry

Seems my girl Robin and her hubby are QUITE the poets. I must share what went on on Facebook last night. Since the Cubs suck so much, we have to find other things to talk about, like Carlos Pena's ass. Mr. Pena has been the object of our obsession pretty much all summer, you know, because he's hot. So, my friend Robin wrote a poem about it:

Carlos Pena is a hottie.
He makes us girls feel naughty.
I like to cyber-stalk you,
sometimes the pitchers walk you.
One time KD took a pic of your rear
And then we bought a $10 beer.
So, yeah, you're smokin
And I'm not jokin
That's all I have to say
so, have a great day.


Not to be outdone, Robin's husband came up with a poem of his own:

I don't watch the sport you play,
I'd rather watch paint dry all day.
So, all I know of your team
is that your ass is Kerri's dream.
Rob thinks that you are smokin hot
even though your team is not.
The Cubs suck, but that's ok,
'cause my girls still win when you play

8 comments:

Jen Estes said...

LMAO!!! Or rather, finger-snapping my ass off.

KD said...

doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye?

r-diddy said...

I will have to write some more poems. Like "Your Goatee? What up with that?" and "Get Your Cougar On"

KD said...

hahahahaha! OMG, Rob I sooooooooooooo love that you have become a Cubs fan. :)

J.J. said...

Love the poems!! Here is a little limerick to accompany them.

There is a hottie that plays at first base,
Who has the cutest dimples on his sweet face,
He can hit a home run,
and show us his guns,
and women swoon all over the place.

KD said...

Oh JJ, I do so love your limericks! :)

You haven't written as many ever since Tedgate 2010. :(

r-diddy said...

We should publish a little coffee table book of our works.

KD said...

I think that is a WONDERFUL idea!