Sunday, May 14, 2006

I can entertain myself anywhere

Yes, J, I am gonna post about this. Don't lie-you know I entertained you for that hour long phone call!

Ok, so I left Salem at noon today thinking I would totally make it to work by 2:00. On a normal day this would have happened. But not today. No, instead I got to sit in traffic on Hwy 44 for an hour and 45 minutes. It was soooooo not good times. There's only so much people watching you can do. At least I was able to torture J with it too as I kept him on the phone for an hour. I saw some cool stuff y'all. Like the two people making out in their car (hey, we were stopped, what the hell else were they gonna do?). And the dude driving w/a weed wacker in the front seat. He was cool. But my absolute favorite was the dude who was driving and drinking out of a wine bottle. That was classy. Actually I was kinda jealous and was wishing I had some......I was an hour and a half late for work. And now I'm here and I have a ton of work to do, so no more blogging for today. Have a good week y'all!

No comments: