Friday, September 02, 2011

Rams 4-0 in the preseason for the first time since 1979. Whoa.

Are you ready for some football? I sure am!

I know, I know, I know, the preseason doesn't count. BUT, the Rams have looked pretty darn good, haven't they? I'm super excited for the season....and cautiously optimistic. I know they have a tough first half of the schedule and face the Eagles in Week 1. BUT, I feel like this team can compete. With anyone. I feel like the crappy NFC West is theirs to lose (not that that would be a difficult feat, but, you know someones gotta win it). I can't wait for the day when Sam Bradford is recognized as the best QB in the NFL. It's gonna happen. He is eerily poised for a 23 year old and damn smart about football.

I love my Rams, it's true. I love them even more since I have a crap-ton of them on my fantasy football team. So, uh, guys, I'm gonna need you to perform because I may, or may not, have been talking some fantasy football smack last night and may have indicated that I planned to dominate. My brother's girlfriend and I are the only girls in our league and we are gonna kick some booty!!!!

Football is coming! WOOOO!

No comments: