Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Hot Carlos Eve!

I chose this pic because it may be the last one we see of Rami and Carlos together in a Cubs uniform. Makes me want to weep.

Happy Hot Carlos Eve everyone! The Cubbies are coming to town this weekend for the last time and, like good little stalkers, my friend Robin and I are going to two of the three games. It's what we do.  First on a non-Carlos related topic-hearing Rami say he probably won't be back kinda breaks my heart. I've loved him since 2003, he's been my favorite player (and not just because he has a nice ass), and the thought of him not being in a Cubs uniform makes me sad.  On that same note, this may be the last time we see Carlos in a Cubs uniform as well. Luckily for him, he looks hot no matter what uni he has on, but it sure has been nice to have this nice piece of eye candy to watch all summer long. Especially since the Cubs season was over in April. Carlos Pena is basically the only reason I'm still watching. That, and my favorite hottie football player has been out.

So, tomorrow night we have pretty sweet seats, close enough that Carlos will most certainly hear us yelling at him. If you are watching the game on TV tomorrow night and you see someone storming the field, it may, or may not, be us. Bail money is set aside, just in case.

Also.....the Cubs crappiness could allow the Cardinals to get into the f'ing playoffs. Right? Dude....how did that happen? GFY Braves, can't hold on to a 10 game wild card lead? WTH? I'm not a fan of this arrangement, but whatevs. I just want to see Carlos Pena. And maybe that sweet lil Jailbait boy. I hope we will get to witness Starlin Castro get hit #200 tomorrow night, he's at 199. Leading the NL. Not bad for a 21 year old, huh? He is our "star". Pun intended.

GO CUBS GO!

No comments: