Friday, September 09, 2011

Are you ready for some football????

The 2011 NFL season officially started last night with the defending Super Bowl Champion Packers beating the Saints. Aaron Rodgers is a beast.

Who cares about them. I'm excited about my Rams! Sure, they may not set the world on fire, but I think this is going to be a very different team than we've seen in the past few years. I'm going with the prediction of a 10-6 season. Mark it down. I was right about the Brewers winning the NL Central, wasn't I?

Their first game will be a tough one-against the Eagles. Pshaw. Michael Vick is a mouthy punk. I hope our D sacks him 20 times.


I couldn't help but include this pic of baby Kendall, terrified of the Rams mascot, Rampage. Poor baby girl. It's still a great pic!



I will be glued to the TV at noon on Sunday. Go Rams Go!


No comments: