Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Carlos Pena Day!

Since it's foggy today in St. Louis, I think the odds of us being able to recreate this pic in person are good, don't you?

The Cubbies are in town for the last time this season! Bittersweet-glad this horrendous season is coming to a close....but sad I won't get to see my boys until Spring Training. And...I don't even know if Rami is playing or not this weekend so I may never see him play in a Cubs uniform again. It's been a great eight years Rami! This could also be the last time I see Carlos Pena in a Cubs uniform (I'd like to see him OUT of any uniform, but that's a convo for another time. There could be children reading this). Carlos worked the Cubbie blue like no one ever has. Ever. Damn he's hot.

We are sitting in the section behind home plate tonight, totally within shouting distance of the players. I'm not sure I can promise to behave. I drank caffeine today for the first time in about three weeks and I am WIRED. It should carry me straight through tonight. Watch out.  My girls and I are wearing matching Cubs shirts purchased at Victoria's Secret (yes, they sell sports apparel). We are super cool.

There isn't much to celebrate for this season, BUT, lil Starlin Castro could get hit #200 tonight. That's a pretty big deal, right? He's leading the NL in hits, and only 21 years of age, that's pretty impressive. It'll be super cool to get to witness it. I think Carlos Pena is nearing 30 homeruns as well, so that would be cool to get to see. Other than that, I'm just gonna be ogling hot Dominican asses. Don't judge me.

We will be going to the game on Sunday as well, not close enough to stalk the players, but still on the first base side (ya hear that Carlos and Albert? We.Will.Be.Watching.Your.Hot.Dominican.Asses.).


6 comments:

r-diddy said...

There isn't much I can add to that. Other than if the Cards get swept and don't go to the playoffs or whatever, I am going to laugh. a lot. in public.

KD said...

OMG Rob, me too. We are soooooo gonna get our asses kicked.

Jen Estes said...

Have fun tonight, ladies!!! I'm super jealous of your Pena Proximity. I'll be stuck watching him from my couch, naked.

KD said...

wait, is he going to be naked, or you? because if he is batting naked, I can guaran-damn-tee i'll be storming the field. clean arrest record be damned.

r-diddy said...

I just passed out a little bit.

KD said...

Rob, it's a good thing we are taking a trolley to the game. I don't think either one of us should be driving. No, not because we will be drinking, but because just the thought of CP even slighly undressed makes us both faint. It's not safe.