Monday, November 08, 2010

My niece is 19 months old today!

My little sweetie is such a big girl! I just can't get over how big she is! And how smart-she's a sharp little cookie! And so cute it's ridiculous.

She is definitely a sports lover. Every time she sees a football game on TV (even if we're out in public), she yells "BALL!" and points. We also taught her to raise her arms as we yell "touchdown". It's super freakin cute. She also yells "blues" when she sees hockey on TV. Kid's gonna fit right in. Yesterday I asked her if I could come and babysit her next weekend....she shook her head yes. How freakin adorable is that?????  She's also a sweetie-yesterday at church, her daddy put her down and she ran straight for her Aunt Kerri.....kid just melts my heart every time. She was also telling us all to "sit" as we were standing while singing a hymn at church. Ok...so she's a bossy little thing too. :) I love it.

No comments: