Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Holy Brian Wilson's Beard, the Giants have won the World Series!

Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants, winners of the 2010 World Series. I was rooting for Texas all along, but somewhere along the way, I developed what should probably be considered an unhealthy obsession with Giants closer, Brian Wilson. Actually, the obsession started way back around the time of the All-Star Game. Dude is just hilarious. And completely bat-shit crazy. I love him.

Let's face it, the Giants pitching is amazing and they completely shut the Rangers down. They won, fair and square. I was hoping it would go seven games because I'm not ready for baseball to be over.....but now it is. Pitchers and catchers report in February, here's hoping I can make it until then.

Good thing I have some good distractions-the Rams are 4-4 going into their bye week-can't argue with that. And the Blues, yes, the ST LOUIS BLUES, are ranked #1 in ESPN's latest power rankings. For reals. They are currently 6-1-2 and, well, are pretty damn good. They are right behind Chicago for the lead, despite the fact that they've played FOUR less games than Chicago. Get excited folks, get excited! WOO!

No comments: