Monday, November 08, 2010

The Blues AND the Rams are in first place???? Don't wake me if I'm dreaming!

Seriously people, when is the last time this happened? Let's talk about the Rams first. Sure, on paper a 4-4 record is not much to brag about, but when you're in the division they're in, a 4-4 record puts you in a tie for first place. We'll take it. And here's to kicking some 49er butt this Sunday!

Now on to the Blues. Wow. That's about the only word I can use to describe them. At 9-1-2, they have 20 points on this young season, only 2 other teams have that many points in the entire NHL. That's right folks, our Blues have the highest point total in the ENTIRE NHL. Um...when has that ever happened? Me thinks never in the time that I've been following them (which has been since around age 13, so you know, only a couple of years).

This is exciting stuff! My sibs and I are going to the Blues game on Dec 1, I can't wait! My niece loves them too, yelling "Blues" every time she sees hockey on TV. Both goalies are amazing, and it's a different guy scoring every night. Granted, they seem to not be able to score on the power play, but I'm not complaining. They've won 7 in a row, including four shutouts. Um......awesome.

No comments: