Friday, November 05, 2010

7-1-2

I know it's only been 10 games.....but our St Louis Blues have won 7 of them. Are they for real? Still too early to say but I'll tell you this-Jaroslav Halak appears to be the real deal in goal. WOW is he impressive. The Blues won again last night, they are undefeated at home, and they now sit atop the Central division. Yes, that's right, I didn't stutter, the ST LOUIS BLUES are in first place. Sounds strange, doesn't it? Try saying it out loud Blues fans, maybe it'll be easier to believe if you practice. I'm so excited! This is just what I need to help me get over the ending of the baseball season. It's so much fun being excited about Blues hockey again! Let's face it, it's been awhile. Mike D'Agostini and David Perron are on fire with five goals each and Halak is, well, just amazing. Three shutouts in his last four games......seriously? Yes, seriously. I love it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

kristy said...

Between them and the rams, i don't know what to do! Our boys in blue are all playing great and making fall/winter sports fun in STL again!

KD said...

I couldn't agree more, sis!