Wednesday, October 19, 2011

World Series 2011

The World Series starts tonight. The St. Louis Cardinals vs the Texas Rangers. I'm excited. Are you?

I am torn, however. The Rangers are my favorite AL team, mostly because Josh Hamilton is my favorite baseball player. That said, I feel like I should root for my hometown team....and wish for a 7 game series so that I can maximize my Skip Schumaker sightings. Sigh.

However, my gut tells me that it's the Rangers year. They've been building toward this the last couple of years and I just think perhaps the stars have aligned for them this year. Cards fans will tell you differently, as they believe "11 in 11" is their destiny-you know, their 11th World Series title in 2011. Um.....ok. Maybe it is, who knows.

I think either way, I'll be fine with it. I just want to watch some good baseball (and watch hot players-see my previous post). I can't believe the end of the baseball season is almost here. I guess once the WS ends, I can concentrate fully on Theo Watch 2011.

No comments: