Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My love for Skip Schumaker

My love for Skip Schumaker of the Cardinals has been well documented. I've been crushing on him for years. What I didn't know until recently, however, is how damn SEXY he is. Now hear me out. I've always thought he was super adorable with that shiny bald head of his, but not really "hot". Like, Carlos Pena is hot, Skip is adorable. There's a difference. And then....I (with the help of my BFF R Diddy) discovered these pics:

Why Skip, I love your giant hammer......

if this is what infield practice entails, count me in

My absolute fave. Who knew he had tats? Who knew he had those guns? And what about the belly peek? I think I just died looking at this pic. Holy sweet baby haysus. Hot.

1 comment:

r-diddy said...

mmmmmmmmm delicious